Monday, May 20, 2013

Love note...

This card is inspired by the CASE Study Challenge #141 , where Maile Belles has created such a pretty card :) and by Little Tangles Challenge #13 - Embellishment it and Incy Wincy Design Challenge - Metal maniaHere's my card...




I was also inspired by Andrea Ewen, who made a fabulous card using some sewing, so I used different pattern paper to cut out hearts and since I am zero in stitching I did my stitch lines using a pen :) I also added metallic embellishment of music notes which together with the hearts represent my sentiment of love note .

The challenges are -
1. Case Study #141

2. Little Tangles #13
3. Incy wincy designs - Metal Mania
Hope you enjoy my card :)

The supplies used -
Pattern paper - DCWV The Natural Matstack 
Embellishment - Darice Charming collection
Die - Nestabilities Heart die

3 comments:

  1. amazing card, deepti! love your hand drawn stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love it, thank you for playing along with us at Incy Wincy this week, good luck, Avril DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is a true splendid CAS creation. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles.

    ReplyDelete