Tuesday, April 15, 2014

ATSM #91 - Anything Goes!

Hello crafters, its time for your favorite challenge at Addicted to Stamps and more... ANYTHING GOES !! and I am sure you all enjoy this challenge as much as I do, it gives us an opportunity to explore so may unlimited ideas. So, get going and create what your heart desires. This is what I created...

I have been wanting to play along this amazing photo inspiration challenge started out by Taheerah at her blog Fill your paper with the breathing of your heart. Finally I did it :) I just love the name of her blog and when u visit her blog you will truly understand the meaning. Her creations stand out :) Now to my card... To make this card, I embossed the card base with circle dies, die cut the alphabets for MOM word. The cupcake stickers were stuck and fuzzy cut from a card stock. All was adhered on the card base with foam dots and glue dots and finally sentiment was stamped.

There is a lot more lovely inspiration from the DT, Please visit our challenge blog here. The winner will receive a wonderful prize from our sponsor this week A Random Fan. Take a peek at their store here


I was inspired by the following challenges -
I am excited to see what you will come up with ....
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment :)

Supplies used - DCWV Basics stack pattern paper, MFT Dienamics little lower case alphabets, Neat n Tangled sequins, Martha Stewart - All Occasions sentiment set, Sizzix circle dies, Cupcake Stickers from Michale's

22 comments:

  1. Perfect! Love the circle design Deepti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the embossed circle with the pretty sequin border, lovely cupcakes - just a super birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossed circles are really cool! I love the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet, I just love your design with the circle of sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the embossed circles, this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a charming card, Deepti! I love your embossed circles with all the sweet sequins and yummy cupcakes! Once again, you have inspired me with your creations...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the center embossing - it really draws your eye well -- Fun card~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card love the cupcakes.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Deepti. Your embossed circles are definitely having the WOW factor. Fab card, love it. Have a great day! hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Deepti! Fabulous use of the sketch and stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute, deepti... the little circle of buttons is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that embossed circle, Deepti! The circle of sequins and other elements work so well together...as always a fabulously designed card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing! You always make the most awesome designs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you were inspired...awesome use of sequins!
    Thanks for joining us for Cure for the Monday Blues - hoppy eggstravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your debossed circles are perfect, another fun design Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your circle of sequins and the sweet little cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute and creative design, Deepti! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the clean and simple look and those cupcakes look good enough to eat! Yum! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. so sweet! pun 100% intended ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely terrific Deepti! LOVE the tiny cupcakes at the edge of your fabulous circle. Your Mom is sure to love it. Hugs and Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So very happy to see you entering my challenge Deepti, and my goodness, thank you so much for the high praise and super-kind words!! You totally made my day! I love your circle of sequins and those yummy little cupcakes! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Again a very pretty card. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete