Tuesday, April 22, 2014

ATSM #92 - Make Your Mark

We are back with another favorite challenge at Addicted to stamps and more... MAKE YOUR MARK. This is a challenge that requires you to use Markers, Pencils, Pens, Chalks, Crayons etc. If it writes or colours - use it! I am sure you love coloring as much as I do :)
For the first time I decided to use a digital image for my card :) The Digital Images from A Random Fan are amazingly adorable and attractive and I just couldn't resist using one of these, also my sweet teamie Deborah motivated me to try coloring the digital images :) Thanks to her, I did try!! To make the card, I printed, colored and fuzzy cut the image for my card. The banner was stamped and colored using Recollections stamp :)

I am entering this for the following challenges -
1. Curtain Call - Confetti Crush
2. Keep it Simple #38 - Bright Sparks
3. House of Cards April Challenge #2 - CAS 
   

There is a lot more lovely inspiration from the DT, Please visit our challenge blog here. The winner will receive a wonderful prize from our sponsor this week A Random Fan. Take a peek at their store here



I am excited to see what you will come up with ....
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment :)

Supplies used - Digital image from A Random Fan, Spectrum Noir Markers, Neat n Tangles sequins, Recollection - Preserve Memories stamp set, Memento Tuxedo Black ink

35 comments:

  1. Wow! Love, love this card - your colouring is fabulous. Don't know what you were worried about!!! I do like the way you've got her sitting on the birthday banners! Great work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deepti this is the cutest card EVER!! Sweet little image and I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great and so very cute. Love the way she appears to be sitting on the banner.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image and I love those banners and dots - fab touch! Awesome CAS card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome colouring Dee, I love that image and the hair is perfect! Love every detail of this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuter card, and so perfectly colored.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this image is absolutely adorable, Deepti! I really love how you colored her, and your banner is fabulous! Love your splatters and sequins, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Deepti, you rocked the digi image-well done..braver than me and I love how she is sitting on the flags-too cute x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card! Swinging on the banners - too cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card ..love the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. simply adorable, deepti and a super clever take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH my goodness, this is SO darling!!! LOVE that image and I adore all the bits of bling! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love what you did with this cute stamp! Welcome to the world of digital stamps and images, I love it! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww....she is way too cute Deepti!!!! Oh so love her purple hair. So FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute birthday card, Deepti! The confetti is very festive and the little girl adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable! Great job coloring that cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a happy birthday card love the splatters and the sequins - thanks for playing with us at HOC, hugs, Cornelia DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. The cutest card Deepti, I have used a digi in ages, I found the best thing about them is that I could make them any size that I wanted. Maybe I should get back into my stash, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute character. Love what you have come up with for our sketch challenge over at HOC.

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE how you used the image and how you seated her on the banner, very cute and fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good for you for trying digital images! I haven't been brave enough yet : ) So cute to have her sitting on the banner ... I'm so used to see banners in the air that it looks really neat and different on the bottom of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. soooo sweet! love the image and the banner. The bit of splatter and sequins in the background are FAB! thanks for playing with curtain call.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on your first digi - you knocked it out of the park!! Is there anything that you don't do absolutely beautifully? LOVE it! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  24. really sweet...love your coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call - Confetti Crush!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just amazing....great colouring....love the way you add those dots.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is just adorable! I love that the sequins and banner have the same color . Thank you so much for joining us at KEEP IT SIMPLE!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a cute card! Love the way the colors pop on the white background!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a cute and adorable card Deepti! Love the sweet image and these bright colors.
    Thank you for playing with us at House of Cards.
    Rosi x ...CAS-DT

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow Deepti. Your creativity is amazing. Love how you take digis to the next level!!!! I simply adore this card. Have a great day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. So cute :) Her hair totally rocks and I love the wee splatters of colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sooooo cute, love the sequin embellishments!Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great take on the sketch! Love your digital image! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Super duper CUTE!!! Thanks for playing at KIS!!!

    ReplyDelete