Tuesday, April 1, 2014

CSCC #2

Hello friends! CSCC is back with a new challenge. I am sure a lot of you will love it for the colors, theme or style of this inspiration. The challenge will run for a month, so you will have plenty of time to play along. For more details on the challenge... please click HERE.
Now to our challenge, and my card...

To make this, I masked off the horizontal panel with the sentiment on the card stock and stamped the flowers (from  Michael's stamp) and re stamped it by masking. The small flowers are from Martha Stewart Doilies set and leaves from PTI Ruby reprise set. After stamping I colored these with my Spectrum Noir markers, inspired the colors from the inspiration. I additionally die cut the leaves (from Nestabilites foliage set) in vellum and adhered them with punched flowers after lightly inking them in yellow. 

There is a lot more inspiration from our DT, head over to our challenge blog to see :)

I am also playing this card for the following challenges - 
 
I can't wait to see what you will create :)

Don't forget to tune into our blog for our very talented April Guest Designer on 10th and for a T time by me on April 22nd :) Till then have fun creating something Catchy ;)

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

18 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Deepti. I used to do a lot of quilling in my early days of card making!
    have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deepti, I love your gorgeous masking and the subtle layers are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is really beautiful, love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty card, in gorgeous colors, Deepti! I love masked off cards, and you do it so well! Those vellum leaves add the perfect bit of dimension to the flowers too. Great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful card, Deepti! I love how you blended your colors and that you chose a soft, spring color palette for your flowers and leaves! Such an elegant script on your sentiment, too! You did an amazing job with the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love this ! Wonderful inspiration from you and Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!!! Great masking too :)

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love how you masked off the flowers. It really shows off the sentiment! And I love those vellum leaves too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL!!!! What a Gorgeous take Deepti! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful design Deepti! Love the spring flowers - such pretty colors! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deepti this is beautiful, love your design and the soft spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! The flowers are so beautiful and great touch with the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  13. More creative work with your vellum leaves over the colored flowers. Perfect touch. Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful bouquet of flowers, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! I love your color choices. The use of vellum is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow another beautiful card Deepti. thank you very much for joining us over at Crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete