Tuesday, April 22, 2014

T Time #2 at CSCC - Water color Technique

Hi friends!! at Create Something Catchy Challenge Blog, we have this monthly feature called the T - time where T refers to the Technique or Tip. All the Design team members will share some technique or tip with you :) This time it's my turn and I am sharing a water coloring technique. Here's a peek into my project...

I thought since water coloring is a hot trend why not share some fun techniques that you might enjoy. This is a photo tutorial... well !! I was unsuccessful with the video :( But hopefully next time will be up with a video for you guys :)
To check out the tutorial head over to Create Something Catchy challenges blog or click HERE

I would really appreciate, if you could give me a feedback on this photo tutorial :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags Deepti.. lovely techniques and tutorial.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cute little tags Deepti! I'm off to check out your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous backgrounds! The snowman and the little mouse is the most adorable thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute set of tags, deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tags Dee and awesome tutorial very clear and easy to understand also. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute tags and a great tutorial! I'm old fashioned (with the emphasis on old) and I like the pictorial tutorials better than the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm heading over to take a peek, these tags look fabulous! (don't give up on the videos, i would love to watch you create!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute! I love the sprinkled thank you from the mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know how I missed this post :-(
    Your tags are amazing, Deepti! Love your water coloring with these adorable images! Can't wait to check out your photo tutorial!

    Please keep practicing the videos...I would be thrilled to see your card making process, and I'm certain others would too!

    ReplyDelete