Tuesday, December 9, 2014

ATSM #125 - Photo Inspiration and a fond farewell !!

Today is a sad day for me as this is my last post as a Design Team member of ATSM :( ATSM has been the closest to my heart team and I am so gonna miss being with all the lovely ladies of this team. I still remember as if it was yesterday when I applied for their DT call and to my surprise I got an email from Kylie that I was selected :D I was jumping with joy!! Addicted to stamps was the first Design team I ever joined. My very first post went live on Oct 2nd 2013, its been more than a year and believe me time just flew with this awesome team. I want to thank Kylie for putting her faith in me and bringing me on board even when I was very new to crafting and the concept of Design teams :) 

Kylie is such a darling, an awesome leader and always there to help. I am also thankful to Sandie n Hayley for all the hard work they do to make life easier for the rest of the team. I am also thankful to my lovely teamies for leaving there sweet love on my posts. I know I am always gonna catch up with u all in the blog land but still, I am gonna miss... It is sad to leave :(  Love you all !

That being said, let me show you my card and the inspiration photo...

Our sponsor for this challenge is Stitchy Bear and the winner will get 3 digital stamps worth $10 from their shop.

 I have used their Birthday - Happy Happy Digital stamp for my card :)
Here is a closeup into the shaker :)
To make this card I resized the image and printed it on my card base. colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers. Then I made a shaker card, for that I took a patterned paper panel (from K&Company - Christmas specialty paper) and diecut the bubble box die (from CAS-ual Friday's) and created a shaker by adding some gold sequins and stamped the sentiment (from STAMPlorations - Joyful set) to finish my card. I am sharing this with Inkspirational #71 - Anything Goes with Gold!, Just us girls Week 270 - Sparkle, The Friday Mashup #188 - Silver/ Gold + Christmas and Jingle bells - Anything Goes!
 

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :) I will miss my sweet team !

33 comments:

  1. Really fabulous shaker design Deepti!! Perfect colors and papers with your image!! I know you'll be missed on the team!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Love the pattern and great shaker card shape too! It's been a blast being on the team with you :) Hope to see you around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME card!!! Gonna miss ya around ASTMland but I will see ya around a lot!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shaker card. Lovely image, great colouring - as always your work is so inspiring. So sad to see you leaving the team, but wish you every success with your future projects. See you in blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do so many things well, Deepti! Your shaker card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done a wonderful job on the DT Deepti and I'm SURE you will be missed! Your card is so very pretty, love the gold sequins and your terrific design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a beautiful shaker card, Deepti! Your coloring is fabulous, and I love the patterned papers that you chose for it!

    I am going to miss you very much at ATSM...as my mentor and friend you have been a constant source of inspiration and encouragement for me! Thank you so much! Sending you big hugs and wishing you all the best, as I know this is just the beginning for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful, and a fond farewell to you and ATSM. But, I'm sure I'll still see you lots of other places in blogland, right??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute shaker card. I love shaker cards. Thanks for playing with the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your kind words and we are sad to see you go but know we will be seeing you around!! I love CASual Fridays and can't wait to see you there. And this card is perfect, fab design and mixes of patterns, thanks for joining us at Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab interpretation as ever Dee.
    We sure will miss your designs here at ATSM.
    All the best in your future endeavours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely shaker card Deepti! love that paper and that yummy piece of cake!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and fun shaker card Deepti! Fabulous image and love the colours ... especially paired with your beautiful patterned paper. The sequins add lots of shiny and fun with their movement. The ATS&M team is going to miss you Deepti. Your gorgeous creations have inspired many to join in the challenges. Thank you! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty shaker card! Love that patterned paper you used on this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful inspired card -- that was a fast year - I bet Kylie will miss your fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. And we are going to miss you too, Deepti! Love this awesome shaker design! You've colored the image beautifully working with the colors from the paper! You know I'll continue to follow your artistic creations right?

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great card Deepti! I'm sure you will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful and original shaker card, Deepti, very different take on the photo! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty card! Shaker cards are so much fun. I love all of the gold sequins to make it sparkle and shine. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful take on a shaker card - love it! I will miss being part of the ATSM team with you but I know I will be seeing lots from you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card! Love your colour, paper and shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card! I love shaker cards and yours is perfect!

    Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Deepti. Love the shaker style, just perfect for this sweet image. Beautiful blend of paper, colouring and card style! Have a great day! Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. So pretty! Love the addition of the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute design and image. I love the sequins in the shaker, way to sparkle. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  26. An absolutely gorgeous, innovative card, Deepti! I'm going to miss you at ATSM...but we know where to find you!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  27. wonderful shaker. I love the shape of the opening and love the use of patterned paper on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great use of the digital stamp behind the "window." The addition of the sequins really adds a lot. Great holiday card! As always, thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous shaker card and use of the digi, Deepti. You have such a talent and I'm going to miss working with you at ATSM. Good luck with everything, you'll shine at whatever you do, I'll certainly keep up with you in blogland x

    ReplyDelete
  30. stunning cake
    lovely shaker idea
    and nice DP
    awesome card Deepti

    ReplyDelete